Is this course right for you?
If you want to play songs on the piano then this course is for you. Martyn will give you step-by-step instructions so you can learn the melody, chords and put it all together.
This course is ideal even if:
- you had some lessons years ago and want to pick it up again
- you can already play some classical pieces and want to try learning songs instead
- you are fairly new to the piano, but you have at least some experience of the instrument already
- you are a complete beginner
It’s also perfect if you REALLY don’t like reading sheet music.
With this course you can make a lot of progress fairly quickly.
All you need is a:
– piano, digital piano or keyboard (as long as it has at least 61 keys).
– You’ll probably want a sustain pedal as well (although you won’t need one straight away)
This course might not be for..
❌ Students who want to go through lots of technical work such as scales, music theory, sight reading exercises and other drills, then this course isn’t right for you.
❌ Fairly advanced pianists who can already play popular music confidently.
However, if you have any doubts whether this course is suitable for you, just click the button below and check out the FREE piano course.
You’ve got nothing to lose…and everything to gain!